Our ZEUS supermodified servos are based on 360deg version of SAVOX 1230SG (Xmetal gearbox) servo and are manufactured for continuous rotation of the output shaft (by removing in the factory the mechanical stop from the output servo gear) offering innovative PID position / speed control, rendering appropriate solutions for most robotics applications. And don’t worry we offer you also a legacy PPM interface.
The ZEUS servos are powered by SAVOX technology. The gears and the motor of this specific servo are manufactured by SAVOX and their torque rating is 500ozin (36kgcm) @ 6V. The equipped coreless motor can operate also up to 7Volts. The stray field of the coreless motors are so strong that the GMR sensor array of infineon’s TLE 5012B of our 15bit Magenc-LowRev cannot operate reliably so we use ams ICs that are stray field immuned @ 14bit resolution.
So we are offering to our customers the robust and stray field immune 14bit (16384 ticks/rev) Magenc 14bit SFI (Stray Field Immune). Based on a very sophisticated implementation of HALL effect MEMS sensors ams chip 5047D give us the opportunity to bring to the market a VERY EFFICIENT and ROBUST servo.
- Modified in SAVOX factory for continuous rotation (360 degrees),16384 ticks/rev (14BIT) ams IC !
- Magnetic stray field immuned
- Highly responsive & accurate
- Continuous Rotation WITHOUT DEAD BAND and 39.6 kgcm torque (@7V)
- Selection of communication bus: I2C, RS485, Uart,TTL Standard and TTL 1kHz offered.
- Absolute Position measurement (repeatability up to 5 ticks).
- Xmetal Gears
- Dual Ball Bearings-Not oilite bushings! aluminium /plastic casing
- 64 bit position measurement.
- coreless motors (stronger than ferrite ones)
- 25T spline
- premium quality by Savox™ specially made for 01™ Mechatronics
- 2 year warranty offered by 01
ZEUS 14bit SMS V3.0 Specs
Weight (gr) 70
Dimension (mm) 40.3 x 20.2 x 45.0
Resolution 0.022 degs
Rotation Measurement Continuous (64bit position counter)
Encoder Type Absolute Magnetic Encoder
Torque (oz-in) 500 @ 6V / 550 @ 7V
Torque (kg-cm) 36 @ 6V / 39.6 @ 7V
Speed (No Load) RPM 80
Maximum Current 4900 mA
Motor Type Coreless Brushed
Standby 30 mA
Actuator Mode YES
Wheel Mode YES
Communication without additional electronics RS-485/Uart/I2C/TTL standard/TTL 1kHz
Position Feedback YES
Load Voltage Feedback YES
Input Voltage Feedback YES
Current Measurement YES
Overload Protection See our manual commands 11.2.6 & 11.2.7 (pp28,29)
Velocity Can be provided as ticks/sec
Realtime tick YES
Joint Torque Sensing : Via command getcurrent (11.2.6)
Setpoints YES – (velocity & Position)
Actual Motor Savox SA-1230SG
Note that the ZEUS 14bit SMS V3.0 is modified to continuous rotation and we offer a 2 year warranty