We have done the job for you! And don’t worry we are offering a warranty over our modification (2years).
The HS-422 has been around for a while offering durability and the ability to be easily Supermodified. For inexpensive robotic applications this the perfect servo. It can easily be modified for wheeled applications since the output shaft is supported on the bottom and top with BALL BEARINGS.
- Modified for continuous rotation (360 degrees) with 32768 ticks/rev!
- Highly responsive & accurate for the price!
- Continuous Rotation WITHOUT DEAD BAND and 4.1 kgcm torque (@6V)
- Selection of communication bus: I2C, RS485 and Legacy PPM offered.
- Absolute Position measurement (repeatability up to 20 ticks).
- Nylon Gears.
- Dual Ball Bearings-Not oilite bushings!
- 64 bit position measurement.
- 2 year warranty offered by 01.
Super Sport Supermodified Specs
Control System: SMS V3.0
Operating Voltage: 4.8-6.0 Volts
Operating Temperature Range: -20 to +60 Degree C
Operating Speed (4.8V): 0.21sec/60° at no load
Operating Speed (6.0V): 0.16sec/60° at no load
Stall Torque (4.8V): 45.82 oz/in (3.3 kg/cm)
Stall Torque (6.0V): 56.93 oz/in (4.1 kg/cm)
Current Drain (4.8V): 4 mA/idle, 700mA under load
Current Drain (6.0V): 4 mA/idle, 800mA under load
Direction: Multi-directional (64 bit revolution counter)
Motor Type: 3 Pole Ferrite
Position Feedback: MagENC Low Rev
Bearing Type: Dual BALL BEARING
Gear Type: Nylon
Wire Lengths: 4inch (~100mm)
Weight: 1.6oz (45.5g)
Note that the Hitec HS422 is modified to continuous rotation and we offer a 2 year warranty