If you are not yet a member, please fill in the Registration form by selecting “Register” in the top left side of our website.
Fill all the required fields mark with * star during registration selecting also your registration category “Personal” or “Company”.
If you forgot your access information, please click “Login” (at top left) and select the tab “Request New Password”.
How to place an order
2. Go to tab products.
3. Choose the products you are interested and place them in the cart.
4. At any time when you are ready click on your cart to view your selected products and checkout.
5. Edit your cart here or click on products to add new products or click on checkout
7. Shipping and Billing information form. Change it if you want to receive your order to another address.
9. You can also select between “Paypal” payment method and “Bank Transfer” (Consult “Payment Methods”).
10. You will view the complete order information
11. By placing the order you accept the terms and conditions
At any time press the button BACK to go to the previous step and edit, add, or change any information while you can add/remove/cancel products from the order form/
You will receive an email confirmation about your order.
When your order is shipped, you will be notified by email.
You can follow-up your orders by logging in to your account.
2. Choose the my account-tab and pressing “Orders”.
a. You can then edit your account and check the shipping information.
b. You can also view and search for your orders and check their status.
You have the right to change your mind and cancel an order.
1. If the order is pending you can cancel it simply by sending us an email with the order number included.
2. If the order is already shipped or you have received and accepted it you are kindly requested to contact us before returning the goods. You are entitled to return the goods within 30 days from the delivery assuming that the returned items are in good condition. This will be determined by ZEROONE LTD based upon its ability to return the item to its inventory for resale without special preparation, testing, handling or expense and will exclude the following: any item which has been used, opened, is only partially complete, or is without all original packaging, labeling, inserts or operating manuals. Also products that have been stickered, marked or any other way damaged.